Personal Information Collection Statement
Applicable for individual applicants including individuals, sole proprietorship, partnership and other unincorporated organizations
This Personal Information Collection Statement (this “Statement”) is made by Joy Square Limited (“JSL”). “We” in this Statement refers to JSL. Eureka Nova Incubation Programme (“Eureka Nova”) is an incubation programme launched and run by JSL. JSL is part of the New World Group (“Group”) which also includes New World Development Company Limited (“NWD”), New World Property Management Company Limited, New World China Land Limited, New World Department Store China Limited, K11 Concepts Limited, New World Loyalty Programme Limited, New World Group Charity Foundation Limited, K11 Art Foundation Limited, Khora Limited and other companies (including any joint venture companies where any of the Group’s companies has an interest) from time to time whose activities include real estate (sale, leasing and investment), mortgage services, retail, facilities management, infrastructure, shopping malls, department stores, jewelleries and luxury products, hotels, food and beverages, convention and exhibition centres, sports and recreational facilities, education and charitable pursuits including sports, recreation, art and cultural programmes, relief of poverty, advancement of education, advancement of religion and other purposes that are beneficial to the community (together referred to as “Affiliates”). In order to enable us to verify, process and assess your application to Eureka Nova, you are required to provide all the requested personal data in this application form. If you do not provide the required personal data, then we may not be able to to verify, process and assess your application to Eureka Nova and/or provide services to you.
Purposes for using personal data
The personal data to be collected in this application form, including but not limited to name, contact details, e-mail and mailing addresses, will be used for the following purposes:
- Verification, processing and assessment of your application to Eureka Nova;
- Research and development in relation to customer behaviour;
- Direct marketing and cross-marketing, subject to consent (see below);
- Information management and database administration;
- Detection, investigation and/or prevention of activities that may violate our policies or may be illegal;
- Collection or recovery of any debt owed by you to us or our Affiliates.
Those with whom we share personal data
We may engage agents, contractors, suppliers and service providers in connection with the above purposes, e.g. IT providers, marketing agents and research companies, and may transfer to or share your personal data with them for such purposes. We may also share your personal data with our Affiliates for the above purposes. Where we are required by the law of any country or requested by any court, regulatory body or governmental body of any country, we may also disclose your personal data as required. In the event of any transfer of business, transfer of shares, amalgamation or purchase of our business or our Affiliates' businesses, your personal data may be transferred to the new entity as part of the transaction, provided that the new entity abides by this Statement and continues to exercise the same level of care, in respect of your personal data, as we would. Your personal data may be stored in servers located outside Hong Kong and/or shared with Affiliates located outside Hong Kong. However, we will take all reasonable measures to ensure that your data is stored and processed securely, regardless of the country in which it is stored, and we ensure that our Affiliates do the same.
Subject to your consent, we may use your personal data, including your name and contact details, to send you special offers, news, information and marketing in relation to our products, services, events and charitable initiatives. Subject to your consent, we may also use your personal data for, or provide your name and contact details to, our Affiliates and/or our Marketing Partners so that they may send you special offers, news, information and marketing in relation to their products, services, events and charitable initiatives. Our “Marketing Partners” include property developers, banks, finance and investment institutions, private clubs, concierge and customer service provider, retail outlets and online businesses (products and services including but not limited to fashion and beauty, health and personal cares, luxury, home and living, food, wine and beverage, books and stationery), shopping malls, department stores, watches and jewellers (such as Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Limited), hotel chains, catering services providers , services and/ or products providers including but not limited to art and culture, gallery and exhibition, green and nature, sports and recreation, travel and accommodation, leisure and entertainment, transportation and logistics, telecommunication and information technology, education and institutions.
The types of products, services, events and charitable initiatives that we, our Affiliates and/or our Marketing Partners may market to you include the following:
- products and services offered by NWD and the Group in relation to real property (sale, leasing and investment), retail, facilities management, infrastructure, shopping malls, department stores, jewelleries and luxury products, hotels, food and beverage, convention and exhibition centres, sports and recreational facilities, education and charitable pursuits;
- finance, banking, mortgage, insurance and other related services and products by banks, finance and investment institutions;
- access and privileges at private clubs;
- professional consultation on customer services, including but not limited to event planning, hotels and tickets reservation;
- consumer products and services by retail outlets and/or online businesses, including but not limited to fashion and beauty, health and personal cares, luxury, home and living, food, wine and beverage, book and stationery;
- reward, loyalty, privileges programmes and promotions at shopping malls and department stores;
- reward, loyalty, privileges programmes and promotions for customers and/or potential customers of our Group;
- watches, jewelleries and accessories;
- catering services on food, wine and beverage;
- travel and accommodation services, including but not limited to holiday package products and services offered by travel agents, tickets to attractions;
- transportation and logistics service, including but not limited to air travel and non-air transportation services such as hotel transfers, car rentals, bus operators, train operators and cruise operators;
- tickets for concerts, galleries, exhibitions, films, theatricals, sporting, special and cultural events;
- green and nature activities;
- telecommunication, internet and mobile communication services;
- professional advice and/or consultation on education and/or personal enhancement;
- charitable initiatives which support areas including sports, recreation, art and cultural programmes relief of poverty, advancement of education, advancement of religion and other purposes that are beneficial to the community.
We cannot use or provide your personal data for direct marketing purposes unless you consent. Even if you give your consent, you can opt out of direct marketing at any time, free of charge, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to our Personal Data Privacy Officer at KOHO, 73-75 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong (marked confidential).
To update your personal details or request access to your personal data, please contact our Personal Data Privacy Officer at 9C, KOHO, 73-75 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong (marked confidential) or email@example.com.
If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.